Our Service in a Nutshell
PAYROLL ACCOUNTING TAXATION
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly or monthly wages and salary payrolls.
- Processing of confidential or electronic pay slips.
- Electronic payment of statutory payments : PAYE, UIF & SDL.
- Dedicated Payroll Consultants & Administrators.
- Package structuring.
- Payroll Processing & validation.
- Produce sealed or electronic Pay Slips.
- Management & Standard Payroll Reports.
- Processing, reconciliation and submission of SARS Year End & EMP 501.
- Electronic payment of salaries.
- Submission of UIF reports.
- SARS PAYE Tax Year End via SARS E-Filing.
- IRP5 and IT3A documents.
- SARS EMP 201 via SARS E-Filing.
- Monthly newsletters.
- Updates from SARS, The Department of Labour, etc..
- General Ledger Interface.
- 3rd Party Payments.
- Internet access.
- Loan Management.
- Reports for reconciliation of payments to statutory authorities.
- Statutory payments : PAYE , UIF and SDL via SARS E-Filing.
WE ARE “ Ergonomix”
Ergonomix provides a comprehensive payroll administration solution. We therefore do not sell a payroll software system
(that you still need to administer), but rather provide you with a complete managed payroll solution.
7 Differences: Payroll Software vs. Outsourcing Partner
|Function||Payroll Software System||Ergonomix outsourced solution|
|1||Responsibility for setting up and maintaining calculation parameters||Client's responsibility, provider can update at a cost||We do it all for you|
|2||Setting up reports and extracting it when required||Client's responsibility, provider can set up at a cost||We do it all for you|
|3||Making payments to staff and 3rd parties||Client's responsibility, bank charges for transfers is clients cost||We do it all for you and carry all bank charges|
|4||Reconcile and submit monthly statutory returns||Client's responsibility – massive penalties if late or incorrect||We do it all for you|
|5||Reconcile and submit payroll 3rd party schedules||Client's responsibility||We do it all for you|
|6||Responsibility to keep payroll in line with statutory legislation||Client's responsibility||We do it all for you|
|7||Resolving SARS queries||Client's responsibility||We do it all for you|
ADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING
- Cost effective.
- No Payroll Software License Fees.
- No Payroll Software Consulting Fees and training costs.
- No Bank charges for net pay and 3rd party transfers.
- No Pay slips stationary Cost.
- No Salary and desk costs of payroll administrators.
- Peace of mind that your payroll will be processed correctly.
- Direct access to Tax and Labour law experts.
- A single point of contact for all your payroll related queries.
- No more frustration in learning complicated payroll systems.
- No more concerns about payroll staff resigning or being on leave.
- An unqualified, stress free payroll audit.
- Input and cut-off date management.
- Email Reminder and Notifications.
- Auditable data tracking of all activities.
- Authorization Process.
- Document Management.
- Encryption of all your sensitive data.
- Interactive Reporting and Dashboards.
- Online 24/7 and data at your finger tips.
- Financial Audits made easy.
- NO RISK, NO CHARGE.
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICES & VISION
- View and print current and historic pay slips.
- View and print current and historic IRP5’s.
- View leave balances.
- Apply for leave.
- Submit expense claims.
" EXCELLENCE IS TO DO A COMMON THING IN AN UNCOMMON WAY ." Booker T Washington
Ergonomix provides Administrative, Financial, Human Resources, Consulting and Software solutions to over 200 organisations, focussing on the employee-employer relationship. Our mission is to work in long term, sustainable partnerships with our clients to improve administrative efficiency and reduce financial risk through the use of best of breed business principles and the latest technology.